Mediocre looking women?

What do you think of them?

Have you ever liked one?

Can they still get guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently I am in love with girl who I guess I would classify as a 6.5 and it means nothing to me, I love the girl. She makes me feel amazing, being around her just makes me happy and even if I feel like crap she makes me feel better right away. Also I get hit on by girls every time I am out and about and they have nothing on my baby. She has the most amazing personality, she is dynamic, fun, nurturing, original, caring, loving, the list goes on and on. Be patient though, when I was younger I was a complete dumbass as most us men are because we succumb to social pressure. One thing that is very appealing about the less attractive women is that for the most part they have something of value to impart as opposed to the women who have absolutely no value other than their beauty for some this is enough, for others such as myself, it simply isn't enough. I'm a freaking catch and she got me lol. I don't mean to sound cocky, but I want you to understand that all you have to do is be interesting add value to someone's life, work on yourself, to me there is nothing more attractive than a girl who wants to improve her life in any way.

What Guys Said 5

• hey, if you had to be gorgeous to attract guys, humans would have gone extinct eons ago.

• Of course. What mediocre women lack in looks they make up for in personality which is key in my opinion. You meet really hot chicks sometimes but they have the most boring personality imaginable. So they are rarely considered as long term material.

• YES ! YES ! The first thing I see in a new person is there eyes . The next thing I look for is

personality. That is all that matters!I have dated girls from 96 lb to 250+ lb Thay were all beautiful!

• Of course they can get guys.

• This question needs to be reversed. It's the mediocre to average females that all will not settle for anything less than the hottest guy. There are more single people than ever now and divorce is 50%...

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Mediocre looking women ? Are the norm as mediocre means ordinary.

2. What do you think of them? They're average looking aka a 5 on a scale of 1-10 however would bee termed unattractive by as to most guys average tends to be a 6/7.

3. Can they still get guys? Yes. Most likely if in America they'll get:

unattractive guys who lacked the personality/lifestyle qualtieis to get an an above average/attractive gal.

guys who after going through above average and attractive gals decides to settle down with an average gal.

• Oh yes. Unattractive women can still get guys. Guys don't really seem to be that picky.

• I don't think any less of them, I know they can get guys!