Can you use an eye lash curler and then NOT put mascara on?

I love my eye lashes curled... but my eye lashes are already so long my eyes look so dark and freaky with mascara on... So can I just go without mascara and just curl them?

theres a pic of me on my profile
do I where to much makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course you don't have to wear mascara if you do like mascara but don't want it so dark they also have brown mascaras which creates a toned down look :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• Of course you can.

But honestly - if you're worried about your eyes looking dark and freaky - I'd use less shadow/liner - and just use a curler and mascara for a more open eye look.

• Girl you can do whatever your heart desires ! lol And Yup it looks perfectly fine, and as other girls said there are lighter colored mascaras so it doesn't look as dramatic, more natural :-)

• Ya I'm the same way I don't wear a lot of make up if I do its lip balm and some times a little eye shadow but I don't need mascara my lashes are full and kinda long the only thing I don't like is eye lashes bending into my eye because its too long

• Yes you can

I love your style, you look hot! *.*

• Ya but maybe use clear mascara

• Yes but it won't last long