Black nails?

I heard that guys hate when chicks were black nail polish. Is this true, or do you just not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm totally not condoning hot pink and very true black does go with everything. I like girls that jsut do the shiny but not pink stuff. like gloss? or something like that.

• I'm finding that your point of view on nail polish colors is most popular among the guys I know. This is good to know...simple is better.

• Gimme a best answer lol :)

What Guys Said 4

• well it gives off a emo/ goth vibe so unless that's what your going for than its a weird thing. I see it and I wonder why she chose black and not something girly. but maybe that's because I like girly girls

• I like black because it does with everything, dark colors are in (or at least they were for a while), and it just feels better than wearing hot pink.

• Do you watch the hills??, lol ofcorse not ur a guy, but for sure you know LC, she's so girly and so into fashion, and duuh she has her own line of clothes, and she put black nailpolish ALOT, even to partys and occasiouns with a dress, I think it could be girly=)

• No I don't watch the Hills; America's favorite scripted reality show. I do remember her though from her laguna beach days. to have a clothing line you just have to be rich, not stylish. If someone being famous and doing something makes it okay for everyone then more people would dress like dennis rodman. Being in the limelight doesn't make it right. But I respect your opinion.

• Every guy is different, but if you can look good with it, then do it. Males are visual so we like brighter colors deff on underwear, pink, white, blue, yellow, green, and etc. black underwear is hot but only after a long period without sex because there's so many other designs you can wear other than black

• Well black nails give off the emo/goth look so if that's what your going for great.

Personally I don't like girls with any nail polish, its just one of those extra things that you don't need.

And we don't inspect the hands to see if there are any problems.

Guys really don't care.

• For me, black is a major turn-off. I hate it.

What Girls Said 1

• its nail varnish. it depends what you're wearing, and most guys don't notice. and honestly WHAT do guys know about fashion etc? if you are looking good with black nails they will think you look good.

• Actually in the US it is called polish, but I know it is called varnish in other places

• Ha I didn't mean that in a condescending way! sorry, I meant it's ONLY nail varnish, it's not a big deal :)