Do girls like tall guys?

If so how tall is to tall because I am 6'6? I have pretty good luck with girls but I was wondering if it was looks or height.

Most Helpful Girl

• No we like short guys.Of course girls love tall guys and A's for why they are attracted to you I doubt it's just the height but when your really tall you definitely stand out.

What Girls Said 7

• All depends on the girl. Though, if you want to get technical about it, the majority of women prefer a taller man. It's a protection, comforting thing for us to have a taller man around to protect us and comfort us. It can also be a looks thing or a combination of both. All girls are different.

• Yes - though girls are usually considerably smaller like 5'4 - 5'6, so guys are generally taller.

If your an Amazon like me ( 5'9) I prefer Goliath guys because Idk, they're just sexier.

• I prefer guys who are under 6' but I'm an anomaly.

• Well I am only 5ft tall, but I do like tall guys. My ex is 6ft 3in and there was of course a major height difference, but he didn't mind and neither did I. Yes, a majority of us like tall guys :)

• There is never too tall. 6'6 sounds sexy as hell.

• I like my men how I like my Christmas Trees. Tall and... green... That came out wrong. I like tall guys.

• I'm 5'4", and I certainly like tall guys. I like guys who are shorter too, but tall and strong guys are pretty sexy. That means that when I hug or kiss them, they can wrap their arms around me and lift me off the ground...very sweet! :)

What Guys Said 0