Guys: Do you like when girls wear no make up?

I used to wear make up everyday. Not a lot but I always felt like I needed to wear it. One day I didn't feel like it and my friend Rob said "I like you better without make up. Your eyes look nice" I was so touched! And now I wear make up a lot less often than I used to. I like it. Do you guys prefer no make up? Or what do you think when girls do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls look way better with no makeup.. I think maybe when they are all dressed up makup looks good, but when I look at a girl generally, I think the ones with less makeup always look better. To be honest I can't really tell you why that is. Girls don't need to hide behind anything.. Guys like them how they are. That's how guys are made.. haha..

What Guys Said 6

• Any and every girl is beautiful too me..In my opinioin girls don't need make up.

• I think mascara makes everyone look better...but need not wear it for me...at least not all of the time...if all other makeup was banned I would be elated...but what I hate the most (and a lot of other guys too) is the stuff on the face & cheeks: concealer, blush and even worse, foundation & bronzer...foundation & bronzer should definitely be illegal...(:

• I used a foundation, but it's a very light powder that only makes my face not shiny lol doesn't cover anything really

• use* plus it's all natural :P

• I do not like excessive makeup. With the right make-up every girl looks more beautiful.

• Too much make-up is a turn off for me.

• I like a girl with no make up.

• If she has the face for it, yeah. Less is more when it comes to makeup.

What Girls Said 3

• I never wear make-up and I can't complain about any absence of male attention or something like that... sure, maybe with make-up it would be more, but who cares :)

• Since October of last year I stopped wearing makeup everyday and only wear it when I go out.

So now I have no problem not wearing makeup :)

• I think that if you're naturally beautiful then they'll definitely be able to appreciate it. However, most of us aren't that lucky.

• I am skeptical...would like to see a makeupless pic...soon...

• I think most girls are naturally beautiful... they just believe they're not.

• Or the media tells them they're not.