How do I change my cute face?

I'm sick of girls saying I have a cute face and recently a woman said she has never seen someone cute like me , another woman said I have a baby face and didn't believe I'm 24 , she thought I'm 20 , how can I change that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly you should be thankful for what you have. And remember, cute means different things for different women. When I call a guy cute I don't mean it as being any less meaningful than hot or sexy or any other descriptive words. Just be happy you have people raving about your face. Whether it's cute or whatever word.

• I'm American lebanese I'm attracted so much to white girls , they look at me and smile but they barely talk to me while a lot of African American girls approach me and say I have good looking .do you think this smile means anything?

• Sure, if a girl is going to smile at you then it's definitely a good move. Just remember that girls in general are shy and a lot still don't actually go around talking to guys because we're scared of rejection or some still believe that guys should make the call and the moves.

• oh that's why girls get ofended when they smile at me and I never say anything . I'm a little bit shy and scared, I was born in a conservative Muslim family and we are not allowed to date. I do want to date but I want it serious relationship so when a girl smile at me I think back and forth about it and I wasn't really sure what does this smile mean but thanks for the explanation

What Girls Said 4

• Grow facial hair ;)

but I prefer that cute face of yours ;)

:)

• I think you should grow facial hair ;)

• I usually trim my beard , I don't shave using razor, but without trimming for couple days I feel like I'm a creeper

• Would you rather look ugly? I'm in the same boat. It gets annoying. But I am very grateful that I have a youthful looking face rather than look unattractive. People always assume that I am much younger than my age. Its a gift and a curse at times. It's just something you'll have to learn to live with. Also when a lot of women say that a guy is cute it usually means they find you attractive. At the least that's what I think.

• facial hair! itll make you look older plus facial hair improves almost every guys look

What Guys Said 4

• First world problems... But seriously I also have a "cute" face complete with dimples and I've grown to love it. I allow my mature behavior to show people my age. I say you should rather take cute over looking ugly

• although I don't advise it, smoking can give you and older appearance

• I'm pretty sure I don't act childish in anyway but I realized most girls don't really like cute guys

• I actually hate the smell of smoking, I didn't shave for a while and still the same I guess its my rosy cheeks

• Its a long term advantage for both men and women, but it flips to being an advantage for women by late 20's, for men its probably not an advantage till early- mid 30's.

• i am turning on 33 but I look like 25 to 27, I am happy with that, so take advantage of it like me I have girlfriend of 18.

• lose fat/get rid of your chubby cheeks.

• do working out help?

• most of the time, yes. you will have to lose overall body fat to get rid of chubby cheeks. low body fat percentage = they won't call you cute anymore