"All dressed up with no place to go"- Do you like seeing people of the opposite gender dressed really nice?

When it's just a casual occasion? Or do you see it as being overdressed for the occasion? Opinions, please! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressy casual is the best way to dress on pretty much all occasions, unless you're gonna be outside for a good part of the day and/or just want to be comfortable, or if it's a special occasion and you want to wear a nice dress or something... It's casual, but still elegant and flattering. It's also great when a woman does her hair up nice, and has a couple of accessories or wears a couple nice pieces of jewelry.

Really makes a woman stand out... definitely attracts the right kind of attention. :)

What Guys Said 3

• doesn't really matter always dressing nice is good no matter what. if a girls cute she's cute period. I mean I like it if she dresses appropriately if we go to a rock concert to wear jeans and a t shirt not something classy so other than that dressing nice you can't go wrong

• I think a girl being dressed really nice is good. Unless, of course, the situation calls for casual.

• I love it when girls get all dressed up, it's sexy as hell.

What Girls Said 1