Who likes shopping for clothes?!

I don't!

Probably because whenever I go shopping I am with my mom and she never likes what I get, and I never like what she thinks will look good on me lol. Also I don't like trying clothes on.

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely detest shopping for clothes. It's impossible to find things that fit me properly. So I've come to terms with the fact all I can really wear is yoga pants. Haha. Trying on clothing is terrible. Jean shopping = a day in hell. Trying on 25 pairs of jeans to MAYBE find one?! I'll pass. I'd rather only have one pair of jeans in my closet than have to go try and find more. SHopping with parents can really be even more of a task. You should try telling her you'll go look for yourself and she can go look at whatever she wants to, and if you find some things you like, you show them to her. It can make it at least a little bit easier.

What Guys Said 16

• I prefer to go by myself but don't mind going with friends, when I've been with my mum she has a strange taste... and gets crouchy if I don't like what she likes. Also the clothes she picks almost always are beyond small, she seems to think I need shorter pants, tighter shirts etc to the point of not being able to move properly without fear of tearing lol

• I love it. I just wish I had the money to spend on clothing. It's been 2+ years since I have bought any clothes. If I had money I'd spend it all on clothes.

• I work in a clothing store :P

I like it. I was pretty tunnel-visioned for a long time when it came to clothes, both dress and casual. It's good trying new stuff every once in a while.

• Can't stand fighting the crowds, trying things on, etc. (Good argument for going nude!)

• I like shopping for me after I have found the designs online. Then I go to the store to go out of he house and browse there also. Other than that, if I am happy with all my clothes and everything is in order, there isn't anything because most of my stuff can match whatever I wear.

That what I like about having style. Friends call me a gay straight guy for saying that for some reason. However, I just want to look presentable.

• I hate going shopping I want to get out of the mall within 15-20 min tops unless I'm watching a movie. Amazon/online shopping ftw.

• I actually like shopping for clothes. But I would never drag anyone with me because I browse slower than a turtle.

• I only like it in short bursts, usually while I am doing laundry at the laundromat.

• i hate it mostly cus I have a hard time finding clothes I like that fit properly, so discouraging and its time consuming

• I love shopping its fun as hell getting nice clothing. But I also buy my own clothes and get whatever I want so it's kinda different.

• I don't like it either.. If I don't find what I like soon I get bored and frustrated and leave =D

• internet shopping for the win.

• i love shopping for clothes.

• Idk much but I love it when girls go crazzyy!i mean when they scream shopppinggg!

• I love it, I just wish I had the money to spend on clothing it's been 2 years since I got any new gear :/

• I like shopping for ME or gifts for people. Cloths not so much.

What Girls Said 24

• Yeah same here. It's such a hassle. I usually avoid going clothing shopping and I don't go to stores on a regular basis to update my wardrobe. I usually update my wardrobe when it comes to seasons changing and then I'll buy lots of clothes to make up for the weeks that I haven't shopped :)

• I really really like shopping for clothing because it is something I don't get to do often. I don't have a lot of money for clothes so when I do get to buy something I am ecstatic. shopping with my mom isn't bad either because its more about what I like and want than what she does, also we do share clothing so its not so bad. wearing new things I just bought gets me all giddy and I feel so girlie and kind of pathetic but its something I enjoy for sure.

• I like going on my own.

I don't mind going with friends, but generally that tends to be more window shopping - I prefer trying things on, re-visiting shops when I keep changing my mind etc. on my own. It's just easier and you don't really need to you know - think about other people; whether they might be getting tired/anxious/bored/whatever.

But yeah - it's something I enjoy.

• -__- <-- That is my face, every time haha.

I really like fashion and creating different styles/outfits suited to my taste, but ironically enough, at the same time I really loathe clothes shopping and avoid it until I can't anymore. I guess I'm more a fan of the end result (wearing the clothes), rather than the actual process itself (shopping for the clothes).

• I love shopping for clothes. It's not something I've done in over a year though :(

• I hate shopping for clothing.

The main reason is because all the good stuff always ends up being the bigger size and I look stupid wearing them. & when I do find something I like, someone always ends up getting the same thing & it frustrates me so much.

I like shoe shopping though.

• i only shop if I actually need something.

If I shop with other people it's annoying sometimes becuase they "window" shop before they decide to buy something and they look at EVERYTHING and try on everything...sometimes try it on twice!

It's no wonder!

• well, since my mom rushes me off and gets angry quickly ..

and my friends like exaggerate a lot, I just go with a family friend..

they're amazing at things like that(y)

• I like going for an hour or so but if I still haven't found what I'm looking for and we're still shopping, I start to hate it, haha. And trying on clothes gives me a headache :T

• I love shopping (I actually spent the afternoon buying clothes). However, I would rather go alone than go with someone. I like to take my time and I hate it when someone else is waiting for me to decide what I want to buy.

• lol I think that's how almost all mom's and daughters are...But trust me, once you don't have your mom, you will miss the shopping trips dearly. And I mean dearly. My mom & I argued a bit when we shopped, she LOVED to shop. It made me not like to for a long time. Now, when I do, I miss her madly. Enjoy it while you can, sweetie, even if you don't wear the stuff she wants you too. :D

• There is quite a simple solution to your problem. Don't go shopping with her. lol I never go shopping with my mom because of those reasons. Our taste in clothes are totally different. But in all honestly I really do not like to go shopping.

• Yeah, I don't like going with parents, but with friends it's really fun. I could go for like 6-7 hours lol.

• I love shopping. I used to go shopping almost weekly, but I decided that wasn't healthy or smart. I do love it though.

• I like shopping.

I like trying on clothes and high heels. I'm there at the mall for at least for 7 hours, haha.

• I love shopping but not with my mom. She is something like your mom , not like my taste. I love shopping with my best friend~

• me neither!

• I love buying new stuff for school, takes me forever to make up my mind though.

• I really like close shopping if I can find something, if I can't I'm kinda let down and its not to fun

• If you don't like to be in the mall to buy clothes, then you can choose to online shopping, I will be very like online shopping, the most like a brand is honeybuy product, online shopping will bring you different surprise, I wish you good luck

• I love fashion but hate shopping

• I like looking at shoes but clothes...ugh. Such a drag.

• i LOVE shopping for clothes. I'm a huge clothing and purse addict

• You just totally described me