Guys do you do your eyebrows?

I wana do mine but I am afraid of ruing them lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i've plucked mine a few times, but if there's anything I "lucked out" in, its a low maintenance set of brows.

i used to do make up for people (well, I still do) and I've done mens eyebrows before. go to someone who will listen to every single word you say. I think you'll be fine

What Girls Said 9

• Have someone do it for you, preferably a professional. Ask a girl friend where to go and who to use. If you ruin them then you can just use a brow pencil to color in the messed up areas.

• I would say ... if you have a unibrow , just pluck out the middle section.

I really hate waxed eyebrows on a man ( it looks too perfect and neat ). There's something really a bit too metro sexual about that look .

I would say that nobody wants the one eye brow look , but otherwise don't mess around too much with it , unless you're pretty sure that you are aiming for that look :)

• Hehe... do you have a unibrow, Angel? After a hot shower, get some tweezers and pluck out the middle hairs. Don't do under the eyebrows unless you're sure you won't make a mistake and end up having funny looking eyebrows. I'm sure your eyebrows look fine as they are though :p

• Have a girl friend do it for you. It's easier to do someone else's brows than it is to do your own.

OR take a white liner pencil and outline on your face what you want to take off so you have a plan.

IF you ruin them, take a liner pencil that matches your hair color (better if you have darker hair) and color in what you accidentally took out.

• hot. link

• DEAR LORD XD that's what I am afraid of lol

• Baby Cakes, leave them be. I like your eyebrows...just the way they are. As long as you don't have a uni...you are fine with most people.

• i do have an uni but I pluck it there, it requires no skills tho sometimes the pain makes me cry XD

• just pluck the middle/unibrow section and leave the rest PLEASE

• I've always done my own eyesbrows because I'm a cheap bitch.

Eyebrows look better tidied up and it's harder to ruin them than you think.

• lmao if I do them on my own I would be a cheap bitch? xD challenge accepted link

• No! I'm just saying, why would I pay someone to them when I'm capable of doing them myself? I would rather spend the money on buying my fat arse some Mcdonald's.

• lol I know what you meant I was just kidding ^^ a moment on the lips, is a lifetime on the hips ;P

• LOL don't do that

• If you are timid about doing them yourself, you may be better off going to a stylist and have them done. Pay close attention when they're doing it. Pay attention to the areas they are shaping, etc. This will allow you to get a better feel of what to do if you plan on doing it yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I've never really had to pluck my eyebrows or anything so no I don't do my eyebrows.

• Nope. What would be the point, to look more feminine? =S

• no to look more in order :P id be more femenine if I listened to the girl who answered cause they mentioned a liner pencil xD hell no...

• Nope. I have one single eyebrow hair that just keeps growing - it's gotten longer than the whole rest of my eyebrow. And it's blond (the others are all dark). It's become my little project to see how long it gets :)

• I use a razor and clean them up a bit actually lol