Guys what do you think of BIG boobs, girls what sizes are you ?

I guess its a silly question, but mine are overly big. Guys constantly stare at them. Wish I could hide them lol. I get conscious a lot of the time :/ I feel a bit violated. Its not all good as they weigh me down. I've never had surgery but my size is 32FF. I only found out when I was eighteen. So for two years I was wearing a C bra. Wondering why my boobs were popping out. It also is a rare size, so now I have to pay a lot for a bra and I have to go to an actual lingerie store, rather than shop in clothes shops and see what pretty bras are out :( anyway what's the fascination lol. Girls do any of you have this problem?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Teen age boys are all about checking out the boobies. I was totally into large chested women until I got to understand the problems that came along with the girls having them - the same ones you are experiencing. My first girlfriend was 36E before she had kids, then it got really outrageous. My second girlfriend was 38DD in a 5-4 body. Besides the constant sore backs, not being able to run comfortably, having a hard time with finding clothes and bras that fit and/or looked good, I also had to spend a lot of time staring down guys that were staring at their chests, dealing with people hitting on them CONSTANTLY when I wasn't around (and sometimes when I was), uncomfortable sleeping positions, etc. etc. I totally understand the feeling violated thing, and if I were insecure I don't think I could have handled all the attention the ladies got.

Mind you, I did get to have my fun playing with them, doing stuff guys like to do that you can't do to/with small breasts.

Now my preference is for A/B cups, but breasts and breast size on a woman are pretty far down my list for things I consider when dating a woman (though I still check them out quite a bit). Large natural breasts are pleasant to see, but I hate when I see 'fake' boobies.

• True lol. Yeah same fake boobies ugh. I have no probs with clothes just keeping them covered and finding bras.

What Guys Said 8

• I am not sure about what number I like, but for the letter... D, or DD is my favorite.

• It sounds 'cliche' but I like all boobs really... big boobs especially of your size are fine, still damn sexy. But I'm just curious, are they really sensitive? I heard somewhere that although it depends on the individual... the larger the boobs the more stretched the nerves are to fill the surface area so they tend to have less overall sensitivity to pleasure.?

Anyway I think they are good if they do not cause you pain, the fact they are real make them much better. Embrace them

• 0.o really? that's odd I deffinitly sent to the one you gave in mail

• I didn't receive it :/ odd

• it work, sent?

• Show Older
  • You could say I'm a fan! :P

• I bet ;P

• I like breasts if they are attached to a nice girl.

• thats pretty ridiculous. I thought I had it good when my girl was 32 DD, but I don't know if I could handle FF haha

• Aha did you :p. Guys I've dated handled them well.

• Well we can't help but stare at girls boobs. It's biology actually, our brains are programmed to look because a "suitable" mate will have large healthy breasts. We like them too

• Hmm I have a curvy bum ;) yeah I get that.

• Haha yeah I suppose so. It's weird to think about but we are programmed to check out different parts of your body to gauge how well you can create children. Large healthy breasts mean you will make milk, a large ass means you are healthy, and checking out your ummm... crotch I guess... is just looking at where we want to get.

• Yeah true :) an really. The bigger the boobs. The more suitable a women may seem for mating..?

• I'd like to see these I don't believe in 32FF unless your overweight.

• Thank you. 32 waist is small. I'm petite. Not overweight at all. I'm a size eight on top. Thanks ipood.

• With a 32" chest, she isn't overweight at all. Also, cup sizes are complicated. Her boobs are very large, yes, but if she was a 36", her cup size would be DD or so. It's not like she's a cartoon character

• :/ wow don't joke dude. That was wack ahaha.

• Show Older
  • They bounce, they're soft, like pudding in a bag ^_^ just awesome. Also the fact that most of the time they are concealed and off limits.

• Yh :)

• The interwebz wishes it so

• LoL OK :) hard to tell how you mean things online.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 13

• I am a 36C. :)

• 34 B c: But I like my small boobs

• 34-C :)

• i have no t*ts share I'm 34 a

• Ok lol. Its not all good. Back pain is horrid.

• I'm a 34B but for some reason they look big on my frame. I actually would not mind having a smaller size because I am very active and I bounce no matter how good the sports bra is which makes me self conscious especially when guys stare.

• Yeah I get that :) wna b a B. Swappp

• My best friend is the same size and has back problems because of it :(

Myself, I'm something like 34DD, if I remember correctly.

• Oh really. Its horrible :( least I'm nt the only one.

• 32B (:

• I'm a 34C I like it, it's not in the way when running but is also there in shirts. You must be strong carrying extra weight around.

• Yeah I used to run fast. Puberty hit early on. I've always been well endowed front and back. I'm not strong :/

• I'm a 34 B, 5 ft 8 and a size 8 in UK clothes :). Personally I hate my figure, everyones judgmental on skinny girls that actually gave some boobage! Think it's because I used to be extremely sporty and the figure and me burning all my calories and fat has just stayed with me from training :)

• Sounds like a good figure to me :)

• Wouldnt you think about a breast reduction if its making you feel a bit violated, but if your happy with them well fair be it, I would love to have big boobs ha ha I'm 19 and only a size 34 B I suppose its the perfect size for my body its in proportion but I have considered breast enlargment I feel ded insecure when I wear bikinis or low cut dresses and around my boyfriend xxxx

• I'm and E and I hate it. Bras are so f***ing expensive and almost impossible to find and half the time they are old granny bras. Also, I'm kinda sporty and it is crazy hard to find sports bras that are big enough with enough support. My friend was fooling around and wearing my bra as hat the other day... :/ I have to be super careful what I wear because I can look like a total slut in a plain v-neck. I was happy at a C or D... :(

• U hv no right to say that as a 'guy' you dnt knw what its like carrying boobs around. So Ssssshhhhh

• You'll live.

• Yeah they are expensive and such a pain to find :/ yh sports bras would be hard to get. Aha lol reli. Same I can't wear round necks as my boobs look huge. Not gddd

• 34DD

• My sis's bra size :)

• all this time you have been wearing a C and nobody told you that it was way too small? and no I don't have that problem I'm a 34D or a 32 DD

• People could not tell I don't think :/ an OK kool :)