Guys, how do you feel about girls who are well dressed?

I am not really a materialistic person, I just feel better about myself when I dress well. I don't expect the guys I date to be extremely well dressed, but I do expect them to look nice. They don't have to spend a lot of money on clothes as long as they look well put together. And if they need some advice on it, I really wouldn't think anything less of them. I understand that kind of stuff doesn't come naturally to guys.

I sometimes feel like guys are intimidated by me. Is this because I dress well and try to look cute? It's not like I am doing it to make guys look at me, I am doing it to feel good about myself. Does this make sense to guys?

Sometimes I feel like the only guys who approach me are the overly confident douche bags who only want me for sex. In reality, I would prefer a nice, sweet guy. Am I turning them off with the way I dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a girl to dress appropriately for the occasion whether it is social between us or business. When I take my assistant and female company controller on a business meeting with me I expect them to not show up in jeans and flip flops even if that is OK in the office most days because I do not make many demands then. If I am taking a girl out to dinner and an opera, I would think she would amp it up. never had to tell a girl that. girls get it. I know when I need to be in jeans and a hard hat and when I need to be in a pinstripe suit. well dressed is what is appropriate for the situation and a girl that gets it every time is so smokin' hot.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't think your turning off anyone with the way you dress, I would love to date a girl that is well dressed. The reason that "overly confident douche bags " approach you and not "a nice, sweet guy" is because most nicer guys are shyer. That statement is a bit of a generalization on your part though.

• Well it is not a turn off as such...but I would be a liar if I said that well-dressed females did not intimidate me...(:

• thats a lot of questions, but ill answer a couple. I like girls who dress well. but you have to realize that the guys who approach girls ARE the overly confident guys. that's just how it works. so many girls wonder where all teh nice guys are and why they don't approach you, well they are all in the friend zone right where you left them...

What Girls Said 0