Do you guys find redhead girls attractive?

I know it depends on the person but let's say in general... Bright red hair, porcelain skin, light freckles? Do you think it can be hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, sounds nice. I've heard some people say that there is very little middle ground with redheads. They're either quite beautiful or not so much. From what I've seen, I kind of agree to that.

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely. As long as she takes good care of it, and knows how to match the right clothes with her hair.

• yeah nice. you do not see that look often where I am. the freckles on the cheeks and nose are cute. sets off a nice smile and pretty eyes.

• F*** yeah that's hot!

• some girls that are redhead are smoking hot. it all depends on a guys taste. I love a girl with beautful soft skin.

• I love redheads. They are hot. link

• love a girl with natural red hair,

• I think it can be hot, yes. I tend to find pale girls very attractive, more often than otherwise.

• Yeah they're very hot...(:

What Girls Said 1

• theyre really pretty :)

• I personally love redheads and based on your description would have to say that you are probably very attractive. I will caution you that there are lots of guys out there who do not like redheads at all, attractive or not. Don't let that fact or any negative comments in the future make you worry or feel bad. You don't have much competition for the guys who like redheads since there aren't that many redheads around. Also, those of us who like redheads often prefer them exclusively to other women.