Guys is blue tights looks good or bad? (pic)

img403.imageshack.us/img403/8739/z3992.jpg

is it good or bad looking (mean too provocative, bad girl, easy girl)

with what it better to wear: black pencil skirt, short navy knitted dress, blue skirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• pic is not loading for me. Tights look good as long as you have a nice body to go with it.

I don't think guys get as turned off by not normal colors then they do with bad bodies.

Also...since when have you known guys to give a crap about fashion?

What Guys Said 5

• With a black skirt they get attention, but in a positive way. I'ts a stylish look.

I wouldn't wear them with a short dress though, a bit too provocative, as yoou say. You need a contrasting color with them to get the right effect.

• Either the dress or the blue skirt.

Wearing tights doesn't tell me one way or another if you're too easy, a bad girl, etc.

Unless you wear a short skirt and act sleazy.

• It's blue, so don't make the rest of your ensemble blue. Black would probably work fine.

• looks sexy.

• I like the blue tights and I think they would work with any of those, but the black pencil skirt would probabaly look the best.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's that bright, I wouldn't wear it with toooo much color. Navy and black sound good. or maybe a white skirt with a bit of blue details in so it matches?

I'm not saying if it's good or bad looking, everybody has his/her own style but it depends on what you match it with.

• good!