Denim Underwear your thoughts

It's pretty fashionable for girls these days to be wearing those denim shorts that are so short that they show half of their butt cheeks. Personally I don't like them, and a lot of guys I know have commented on how they don't like them and most of my girl friends don't either. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• The title said "denim underwear," and I was like wtf that doesn't sound comfortable at all! Lol

Anyways, I think they are super trashy and especially disgusting if the girls legs/butt aren't super toned and all flabby. Is there anything wrong with having a little bit of fat on your thighs and butt, absolutely not! But it's disgusting when you try and squeeze it all in shorts that are 2 sizes too small, and it's squishing out all over the place.

What Guys Said 4

• They look fine if they are long enough to cover those behinds. Especially cute with black tights and a long blouse or sweater.

• Do I like seeing girls wearing them? Yes.

Do I still think they look trashy? Yes.

Do I assume that girls who dress trashy are, in fact, trashy? Yes.

Would I ever date a girl that I consider trashy? No.

• Personally, while it's nice for us men to look at, I don't think it's very wise to wear such shorts. I think it reveals too much and doesn't leave much to the imagination. Also, guys don't respect women who dress like that, as they see them as attention seeking and probably easy.

• There's nothing wrong with them. their good for the hot weather and there hot too.

What Girls Said 3

• There just as trashy as a lot of other things girls wear. Like cleavage baring tops and leggings or yoga pants that go into their butt crack because they have no panties on.

• Denim underwear..as in panties? I don't think I would like that so much.

• demin underwear? no thank you