What kind of lingerie do guys like most?

so I'm planning a very special day for my boyfriend, I want to go buy some new lingerie and suprise him so tell me what do you guys like most in lingerie?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple panties and a bra, nothing else. And the more revealing the better. Little skimpy panties that barely cover what they are supposed cover. Not a fan of the boy shorts. The bra I'm pretty indifferent about, unless its just some boring brown colored one.

What Guys Said 4

• all of it! trust me a woman that will wear if for a man is a wonderful thing, problem is it never stays on long anyway, but just in case make sure it is something that is comfortable to wear and wear it as long as you can to prolong the moment. also something that brings out your best features, boob, bum, legs, etc, you get the poing

• If she's in good shape, not a babydoll. I don't really like teddies, they seem sort of ... like not lingerie to me, more like a lacy swimsuit.

I like most other types.

• lingerie on a skinny girl

he..he.. I kill myself.

um but leggings along with panties and a bra... can't go wrong with that

• Black Lingerie; Silk Bra panties with stocking,

Please no see through stuff!

What Girls Said 0