Do you find people more attractive if they wear certain cothing?

I always suddenly find most girls more attractive if they wear skirts or dresses. If there is a girl I have no interest in and one day she comes to class wearing a skirt I am a lot more attracted to her and then next class when she is wearing pants or shorts I have no interest in her again. So, guys and girls I was wondering if I was the only one who has this issue or if the gender your attracted to wears certain clothing does it make you a lot more attracted to them like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on whether or not it adds to their character, or shows off their figure more.

For example, a guy in wife-beater/short sleeved shirt, shoes off the arms. A guy in a black shirt, hmmm I dunno, I guess I just really like the color black.

What Girls Said 3

• Not really

• I use to be into skater guys with hats but its starting to wear off but I don't like baggy jeans..usually

• guys in suits

What Guys Said 2

• If they wear more conservative clothing and don't totally show off their body. I find it an attractive look

• girls with the librarian look