How do you know you got expressive eyes ?

and especially if they are smaller eyes,and girls do you like expressive eyes ?

link

there you go got the picture up
link

this one is after work out hence the sweat around my eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they say a lot.

You can burrow your brow to add expression and it's all in the face :) the warmth radiated by your eyes is also somewhat expressive.

I don't think any girl would judge you by the depth of your eyes.

Especially in a negative way but if they are really adorable and expressive then ..good :)

• if the opposite person especially a girl could read you through your eyes..it means they are expressive ?

• lol sorry for burrow meant furrow :P ha ha

Well yeah then they are are. :)

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 6

• "Eyes are the window to the soul" Have you heard that one? They are very important, it's not just about shape, also color is very important as well. We all have different taste in color and shape. I'm one who's more for color.

• would you like small brown eyes ?

• just brown not dark nor light...but they are smallest thing on my face,you know like the odd one

• There's nothing wrong with small eyes. They can be very sexy.

• When you can see how that person is feeling. Expressive eyes are very alluring.

• Expressive Eyes are SO HOT!

• you would be told

• Maybe you should take a picture of them and let people judge them. I think that's the only real way to get answers on the "how do you know" concept.

• larer ones usually

What Guys Said 1

• The only way I found out is some of my female friends told me that I had very expressive eyes.