How should a guy dress?

I know it's a matter of taste, but generally speaking, how do you like a guy to dress? what universal principles do you think a guys style should adhere too?

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Make sure your clothes fit.

2. No Affliction/TapOut/Ed Hardy

3. No sneakers with dress shirts

4. If you get dirty, change your clothes before going out to pick up women.

5. Smell good.

6. Rock a style that represents your personality, but be able to go either casual without looking like a hobo or dressy without looking like you take longer to get ready than she does.

7. It's OK to do something with your hair

8. If your clothes are wrinkled, iron them or at least throw them in the dryer.

9. Name brands don't matter, but better material does make a difference. Especialy for guys, having fewer clothes but nicer fabric and cuts of clothes will help.

Well, I tried to come up with 10 tips, but fell short :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I like dark wash fitted jeans on guys. Either straight legged or skinnies

I like CLEAN shoes.

i like v necks

i like h&m for men wear they have very nice affordable things there.

i like basic colored hoodies paired with nice graphic shirts

I like the whole artsy look the whole geek chic . indie look

0|0
    0|0
  • i like individual styles! I mean just look well groomed and if you have a swagger to yourself and confidence and you are just being u... dressi like you! that's all that matters just shower ..keep trim and dress the way you think looks good!i find dudes that don't dress like everybody else HOTT!

0|0
    0|0
  • baggy jeans (not overly baggy) and a t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep it simple and please ddont wear pink orange or colors like that. Then you should be good. I personally love it when they keep it simple. Jeans and a tshirt.then again I honestly never really care too much about what a guy is wearing. I never notice unless he's too dressed up so its kinda gayy or not at all dressed so he looks like a homeless. I'm sure your not on any of the extreme sides so don't worry brudda smile and be happy :-p

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the tips. I have a buff body and normally wear jeans and a nice tshirt.

By the way, you have a very exotic look.

• Oh so your charming too. Thanks darl :-) :-)

• Here's how I like it

1. Formal like a well fitting suit, tie, blazer, vest, etc

2. Black leather jacket

3. Button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows

4. Vneck shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda dig the punk or hippie looks myself. I am a punk-rock-hippie. I know I know

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean style for guys I prefer. Jeans, shirts for normal looking & suit, tie for formal occasion!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure your pants aren't falling down...if they're too big wear a belt. I don't really want to see your boxers. Other than that, just wear what you're comfortable in. Everybody is going to like something different but I like the casual look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. Looks natural to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when a guy wears dark colored clothes...jeans with a black, and charcoal colored shirts is attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • casual. I like black and white tshirts, vests and unique stylish shoes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• His clothes should fit.

They should be appropriate.

They should flatter him.

0|0
    0|0