I know it's a matter of taste, but generally speaking, how do you like a guy to dress? what universal principles do you think a guys style should adhere too?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Make sure your clothes fit.
2. No Affliction/TapOut/Ed Hardy
3. No sneakers with dress shirts
4. If you get dirty, change your clothes before going out to pick up women.
5. Smell good.
6. Rock a style that represents your personality, but be able to go either casual without looking like a hobo or dressy without looking like you take longer to get ready than she does.
7. It's OK to do something with your hair
8. If your clothes are wrinkled, iron them or at least throw them in the dryer.
9. Name brands don't matter, but better material does make a difference. Especialy for guys, having fewer clothes but nicer fabric and cuts of clothes will help.
Well, I tried to come up with 10 tips, but fell short :)1