Why does my friend call me cute?

Here is the story.. Whenever me and my friend are about to say bye to each other and about to give each other hugs she says I'm cute. I don't know why she says I'm cute ? is it because I look hesitant ? Not into hugs that much.

Most Helpful Girl

• cute guys are the hottest guys, just saying :p

take the compliment and enjoy it :) its a good thing!

What Girls Said 5

• Depending on how she said it , she probably just thinks your attractive or something that you do/did before or after the hug was endearing or something .

• yeah I guess my face or body reaction was endearing.

• thank you :D

• Your welcome :)

• She likes you, I wouldn't say that to anyone I don't care about. She said it because you were probably cute the way you were looking at her, When she reached out for the hug. She probably knew you felt uncomfortable because her man was standing there. Do you like her

• Used to like her but we came friends. She knows I don't like her.

• She was flirting but probably in a way her boyfriend wouldn't pick up on, When she said it , did you reply back, And why don't you like hugs, I mean does it bother you when she hugs you

• no I didn't say any reply. I don't know why I don't its just that feeling ? I'm not used to it I think because I never hugged anyone up until now.

• she says it because she thinks you are quite, I think you are over thinking it

• Here's an answer... Maybe...JUST MAYBE... she thinks you're cute?!?! She's flirting with you... Flirt back..but non-chalantly. Serious...

• she said it in front of her lover so that can't be the reason why, sorry I forgot to add that.

• yes her boyfriend.

• so I doubt she's flirting

What Guys Said 1