What do guys find beautiful in a girl?

Physically and internally. I know what turns me off to girls (in the most hetrosexual way possible) i.e. Bitchiness, sluttiness, false stupidity/annoying voices, fakeness, yada yada---but it seems men see things differently. What do guys find gorgeous in a woman? And if you even are turned on by bitchiness or false stupidity, then why? (I understand sluttiness)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls today are obsessed with appearance. As the girl looks is important but not crucial. Girls with average looks can have more success with guys than girls with great looks. When I love a girl, I like her look. Although it looks average, for me will be most beautiful.

What Guys Said 2

• OK it true guys love a chick who is dtf but guys like a tease every now and then it for a good honest guy not no douche just be yourself be nice and kinda and don't rush things or whip him or be the boss make it mutual and laugh at our lame jokes just be natural not fake don't lie or hide ANYTHING!no matter how mad he gets if you had hide it then he found it it would be a lot worse I'm that way and so are my friends. Hope I helped let me know if I did.:-)

• Friendly, easy to talk to, likes to keep good hair (scrunched hair is a turn on), no acne, confidence in what they do (but not to the point of being cocky), patience, and understanding, knows how to have fun when there's nothing going on, etc.

What Girls Said 0