Face shape - which one?

is my face oval, round, square, long or triangular? which shape defines me? I cannot tell and I want to find the best style for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• hard to tell when your head is always tilted and full on straight at the camera, but I would say more squre

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say heart shaped. It's funny that you ask this because just the other day I was googling a new haircut I wanted to try and thinking about how face shape will play into it. :p

• i think shape of the face is not imporant and it isn't enought to define a person. but if you ask about your beauty of course you are very beaufitul.

• for me it is really important, because I wanna try something new and I want it to match my face. I cannot tell it, because other people see me differently as I see myself. another thing is that I don't feel beautiful these days, Iam so bored with my old look. Iam 19 and I want to experiment as much as possible :)

• dont give important like these stuffs :)

people don't judge you with your face :)

What Girls Said 4

• I can only see your face from the side in those pictures (you're really pretty xD) but I think you kinda have a heart/oval shaped face. So I guess you can google hair styles that go with your face shape :)

• ican't tell from that angle

• oval.

• i can't say for sure because you have always a 3/4 pose in all your pics (you should look straight to the camera)... but I would say oval or heart shape.