Is it OK to got a matching tattoo with your love one ?

We been trying to get matching tattoos for a while now but he still is has a dough on his head even tho he already has my name on him

well no he is not in jail and actualy we are about to get married. he has my name on him also he has no other name on him but mine. but I want us to get something on both of our body that means something for both of us

Most Helpful Guy

• getting a tattoo of your loved one may seem great in the height and throws of romance but its a dumb idea. no matter how head over heels in love I am I would never get that. mainly because I don't dig tattoos and when the relationship ends I don't wanna c their name everyday on my arm as a reminder of them. bad bad idea trust me...

What Guys Said 2

• Its a dumb idea IMO. What happens if you break up? The next guy gets to look at a tattoo meant for someone else?

• "...but he still is has a dough on his head..."

What?

What Girls Said 2

• It's a bad idea. Think of it this way - tattoos related to an SO of any kind (boyfriend/husband/whatever relationship) is practically an instant curse. Talk to tattoo artists, they'd absolutely agree and discourage it if possible. Family members and children are probably the only exception since you're basically tied to them for life. Romance can come and go. Getting a tatt of it just isn't a good idea.

• I think it's OK to get one, but I just don't want you to come to regret it later in life