Girls what do you think to this guy? I am working towards this?

i am just wondering if that's is a body you would like? or over top and turn you off? link

Updates:
100% of this is diet this only get like this body. no need for steriods. cause the muscle size is not that big.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew no! that is just really grose you can litterly see his muscles, I think a smooth muscle looks best, not too muscley yet not too flat and skinny if you know what I mean? id hate to have a guy pressed up against me with such muscle because all id feel is hard rocks on me, big turn off really.

1|1
    0|0
    • maybe I will forget the body then. I will stay as I am.

• Don't change for other people just be yourself and to be honest I think you look cute how you are.

What Girls Said 8

• Wayyyy too much muscle. He went way past the point of being hot and into the realm of the unnecessary. Like seriously, why? I don't like it and I doubt most girls would like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dealt I will ever achieve it anyway. just wanted know what majority of the girls think. I will stay the way I am. and just loose slightly more fat. I am no way near looking like that anyway. I don't even have six pack yet. just a little fat on the belly.

• thats way to much.. I like a little definition with a pillow affect. I don't want to cuddle with someone and hit a rock when I lay my head on their stomach!

0|1
    0|0
  • um, I would think that he lives in a gym and would wonder how he affords to live.

That's not normal or attainable for a regular person I don't think... but more power to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoaaa. Way too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would suggest smiling, I think it would really brighten up your face :)

0|0
    0|0
    • everyone complains about my photo. I hate the look of my teeth. I think I look goofy

• well I bet your teeth look just fine, you just have to be more confident in yourself

• OK I will change it soon. that's the problem my confidence has being shocking, even when I was at school,. I thought I was so ugly. my confidence is big problem for me. it causing me a lot of unhappiness. I am searching for ways to improve it.

• I don't like six packs or really defined abs But I do like his arms/shoulders :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much. I like 6 pack not 12 pack.

Plus I want to be able to eat cheeseburgers with him.

0|1
    0|0
    • i don't think I will ever achieve that body anyway. I think I will stay as I am probably loose a bit more fat. then I will be happy. I love my junk as well.

• its a bit bulky for me. but everyone has different tastes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Whoa... pretty bulky don't you think?

0|0
    0|0