How to cover up my butt in these shorts?

I have these shorts that are gorgeous, but they are very short. As in, almost whole cheeks hanging out the bottom, kinda like the stuff you see on Lady Gaga and all that. Now I have a nice butt and I really want to wear them but I want ideas on how to make them more modest. Obviously they're for going out in, not for everyday. I have a blazer and a dressy top that's not low cut that I was going to wear with them to dress it down slightly. I was thinking maybe dark tights underneath my shorts so even though it's out it's not like, super visible. But I dunno. I've tried pulling them down but they ride up when I walk so :/ Also I want to do something funky with my blazer, so it looks more feminine and sexy but still smart and classy. All ideas appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If modest is what you're going for I would avoid the shorts all together if they're showing almost your whole butt cheeks.

What Guys Said 3

• Remember the chain's that they attach to Aladdin's legs to sink him to the bottom of the ocean? Those heavy steel balls at the end of a metal chain? Well just attach those to the bottom of the shorts, and you should be fine.

• Well what can I say. They sound incredibly sexy. Therefore I recommend that you wear them. Tights sound good aswell.

• If they're short on you, you bought them for that reason. Cover up on top if you want to wear them with bare legs

What Girls Said 8

• You can try wear spandex shorts under them like black ones. I remember in high school some girls did that. I thought it looked fine. Spandex because they are thin material so it won't look weird when you layer your other shorts over them.

• wear cupri leggings under them with some simple whit t.shoes ..lol so cute to me when I c chicks do that!

• Opaque tights would be good: link link

With pumps or boots it would look killer :)

• Why is that girl sitting in the road? She could get run over!

• leggings and shorts, for me, don't go well with each other. I mean why wear shorts when your going to cover up your legs anyway. I would go a different route and wear skinny jeans or nice dress pants.

• Textured opaque tights might look cool :3

• Tights! I think that'd look great with tights.

• Yes, the tights would be agood idea with the blazerto cover up; more

• Black tights will solve the problem