Girls, help me pick a hair style :) please

I need a SHORT hair cut that is not too outrageous, but at the same time is stylish and looks good on me.

Picture links and maybe a slight explanation on how to cut / stylize it, perfectly every time, would be appreciated.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link

link

link

A guy can never go wrong with a faux hawk style, really. Unless they have a chubby face.

You seem to have a rounded face so, I would grow it out then , Unless I'm wrong.

• the second one is really nice! and to be fair if a guys hair isn't nice its a big turn off for me lolz

• Kind of. When I was looking a your picture, I saw a round face and guys with a slight rounded face, seem to do well with slightly cropped hair that frames their face, but the hair you have now works well with your face. Plus you said noting dramatic, so I thought "Let's modify his look a bit.

Here's something completely different from what you have,

link

• Yeah the different styles is a good suggestion. I'm just not good with styling my hair. Guess I have to learn xD

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• no guy can go wrong with a faux hawk type of style where its short on the sides and a bit more in the middle/top. :)

• That's what I currently have, lol. View profile-> click Facebook link -> current profile pic. But the top is getting too long soooo... seeking a change.

• get it trimmed? or shave and get it trimmed.. that's a change?

Haha I don't know, I just have a preference for that kind of hairstyle haha!

• fohawk! google image it; lol

• I already have a faux hawk, lol. read the other answers :P

• we look nothing alike

• Really? I don't know, maybe I have bad vision.

link

• link

That's the one I wanted.

What Guys Said 0