What do you wear to bed ?

what do you wear to bed?... it can be anything lol...

i wear a ova sized t-shirt and undies

Most Helpful Guy

• A t-shirt with some short pants/or boxers. W/e I get my hands on.

What Guys Said 12

• i like sleeping naked a lot of time, boxers shorts if have to sleep with someone in the same room. just can't wear a t-shirt. that doesn't mean I will sleep naked with my girlfriend, if I had one. that just me on my own lol.

• Just regular boxers.

• Boxers, always. Even if it's winter, I always just wear boxers. I sometimes fall asleep in my jeans, but I always feel very comfortable in jeans anyway. I tried sleeping naked before...not really for me.

• a night gown... when my best friend first saw me wearing it, she burst out laughing ;{)> don't know why, I find it absolutely normal and could hardly imagine wearing anything else to bed. Apart from summer when I usually wear nothing...

• LOL OK, you have to post a link to a type of gown that you wear. I'm picturing Scrooge McDuck.

• heh ... it's this "type". (no mucking panda on it and the stripes are in different color, but it's basically it.)

link

• boxers and a t-shirt usually.

• Boxers

• t shirt and boxers usually

• Leaves sleep in style like Tarzan boy!:D

• T shirt and boxers

• Bikini underwear sometimes but most of the time nude

• I normally wear just shorts but sometimes I end up wearing jeans and a shirt to bed lol ;p

• silky boxers and a t shirt.

What Girls Said 4

• I usually just wear a shirt and underwear, I hate sleeping with pants on, esspecially long pants. I have no idea how people sleep naked though LOL. it just feels strange. Or how some girls sleep with a bra on? That's just uncomfortable!

• Clothes lol.

• T-Shirt.

• I wear pajama lol.

A V-neck T-shirt, Sweater Jacket/Sweatercoat, a little wide Leg Pants.

• lmao fully clothed xD

you probably go to school like that too :P

• LOL lol lol

I have to wear these at night or I'll freeze lol

It is comfortable clothes for bed time and I forgot to add socks which I wear it if I had too lol

and Nope,I can't go to college with these lol you joking me? It is still pajama lol