How can I look more attractive?

Just tired of being laughed at and not having a lot of friends/acquaintances. If I lost some weight would that help? You can click on my picture to enlarge it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think you look fine. Try to be happier. Beauty comes from the inside. I promise (:

But you should try some spa treatment every once and a while and see how it goes. It sounds silly, but doing something as simple as a series of spa visits can improve your skin, hair, nails, and all around physical appearance.

What Girls Said 6

• Totally smile! Find activities that make you smile while in public even if it's just a funny joke as you walk along. My husband attracts me when he starts to laugh and I have no idea why. Then he'll go on to tell me about a funny commercial or movie scene. I saw a guy in a statue of liberty suit for Liberty Tax the other day with his headphones on while advertising and he was smiling hard while jamming to the beat. That happiness just exuded self-acceptance, richness of life, exuberance and that is what attracts a good female. She'll know that you can pick her up when she's down because you are able to hold yourself up and those around you as well. Time for the inner makeover...LoveDoesn'tHate..that would be an oxymoron. Peace!

• Listen you can change your appearance by losing weight you can change your hair wear spiffy clothing but even after all that your still not going to feel any better about yourself. I know that's like wait how I changed everything! But you didn't change yourself on the inside. In order for people to love you, you have to love yourself true story! :) and you don't look bad just work in self confidence ;)

• well... I thought you looked cute :) and not fat at all... but maybe it just doesn't show in the picture. you probably lack confidence which makes you an easier target for bullies. but there's nothing wrong with the way you look. maybe that's not why your being laughed at... maybe those people just don't like you or something. either way, have more confidence, and ignore them. your on a much higher level then them that way, don't go any lower.

• I think you are perfectly attractive. Saying that, your problem is most likely a lack of confidence.

• You really don't look fat in that picture. Not even chubby. Is that the reason why you're being laughed at? People who make fun of others' weight aren't worth the bother anyway, so you might as well try to pretend they don't exist.

A good way to make friends is to engage in conversations online with people from your area, and then meet with them to get a beer, play football/soccer etc. Another one would be by getting a job and making friends at work.

• Well you don't look bad at all, I think you just need more work out. Just be nice to everyone, that's the secret of having more friends.

What Guys Said 4

• Confidence and personality are the biggest traits you should improve. 70% of Americans are overweight so that's not the problem. Are you a heavy gamer? I've noticed a lot of people that spend most of their time playing video games don't know how to socialize around people in real life. The online community is the complete opposite of the real life community in terms of how you should act around each other.

• Smile, smell good, and have a lot of money.

• Shave off that beard seriously

• First thing... don't shave that beard, and second smile. Your other picture kinda looks like a mug shot that you took yourself.