Will guys date a girl that's over a foot shorter than them?

I'm pretty short... but I really like this guy who is super tall. Think it would ever work?

• Yes
    40% (2)91% (10)75% (12)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)9% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Other
    60% (3)0% (0)19% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm over 6' and I wouldn't care.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Of course, I dated girls who are about my height, taller and shorter. My girlfriend is 5'2, and I'm 5'10, I never really think about the height difference too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a number of times and am pretty much guaranteed to do it again.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it'll work out fine. I'm 6'3 and most of the girls I've dated have been way shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
    • even a girl that's 5 ft 2?

• Mhm. It's not a problem. It's actually a normal sight to see a tall guy and a short girl together, because that's usually how it is with couples. The guys just tend to be taller.

• haha yeah, but a lot of height difference isn't as common, I think?

• Yes that's what I date..I am 6 3 and last dated a 5 2 woman...I have dated 4 11

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I'm 6'1 and I would have no problems with that

0|0
    0|0
  • sure not a problem...(:

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as the girl is shorter than me, I'm fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats fine for me, I would date you anyday, if was attracted you.

0|0
    0|0
    • ah that's good. so height isn't that much of a factor? I know this guy thinks I'm attractive haha, I just dk about height!

• your fine. don't worry, I think most guy don't like girls to tall.

• ah, good for me then ha

• No, but I'm 5'7" so the only girl a foot shorter than me are in early high school.

haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently talking to a girl around 5' and I'm around 6'. Its out of my norm but I'm intrigue by this. I would how ever never date a girl taller. You will know if the tall guy likes you and if he does try it out what's to lose.

0|0
    0|0
    • aw yeah, that's a good point.

• Yes some do. I've seen it a few times.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'2 and saw in a comment that you are too. Most guys are taller than us lol. From my experience they like it or don't care. I've never had a guy tell me I'm too short. I'm sure there are guys who do care about the height difference, but I have never personally known any. So don't worry about it, I think a lot of guys don't mind the height difference, and some even like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha aw good! so there's hope! I guess it's silly not to like a person because of their height haha

• Yes of course there is hope haha.