Do you match your bra and underwear or do you have a mixture?

i dunno.

I'm just curious to know do any1 match them or just wear a different color for each.

lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope...it's not like anyone is going to see them. Well except for me and the girls in my locker room but I doubt we even notice those things.

If I were planning to maybe get to that point with a boyfriend I'd at least try to match them to some extent.:p

What Girls Said 14

• I try to, if I can.Silly, I suppose, but that's just me.If I don't match the colors, I'll keep them within the same spectrum,like if I'm wearing a white bra, and don't go with white panties,then I'll go for beige or pink panties.Black bra, then some darker shade of panty,like navy,etc.Something like that.

• i match in the sense you would match a shirt and pants... they're not the same/part of a duo but they go together.

• I never match. I have 3 bras but dozens of pairs of underwear. I don't have the amount nor the energy to match on most days. Usually when I do match, it is an accident.

• Mix unless you are f***ing rich and can afford matching sh*t for everyday.

• i wear complimentary colors with them.. never the same solid color for both.. but colors that look good together.. sometimes they won't match, but who's gonna see ha ha :)

• It's really just the luck of the draw. Not really intentional.

• I tend to have more underwear than bras, so I don't usually match unless I'm expecting something or if I want to feel sexy.

• I mix and match. Who is going to seem them? lol

• Most of mine are black so it matches inevitably, but I do both.

• i like to match

• i never match lol

• I mix them up

• I just put on what ever I can find plus I shop at department stores and don't buy them in matching sets

• I rarely match. Honestly I don't even put that much thought into what bra and panties I'm going to wear that day. It's just underwear.

What Guys Said 1

• please match the red ones with the black ones, white ones with the purple ones, don't think that 'Who is going to seem them?'. Life can be change in a few second.:D