Do you wish you were more attractive, physically?

in what ways do you wish you were more physically attractive? details!

1|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm only human. There have definitely been days where I just hate everything. Though those days become lesser and lesser as I go on. Most of the time my issues are with my face (I wish it were less round), my belly (I wish there was less of it, haha), and my thighs (wish they were a bit less jiggly :-)

Like I said, though, most of the time I'm at peace with what I am physically. I'm a soccer player so I have some muscle on me, and I know I'm healthy - I can walk without being out of breath and all that, and I'm strong. It's just those weak days. I'm usually fine though. :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I just wish I was the most attractive guy... to a girl I adore.. and can be with...

Don't care about any other girl, as long as I'm perfect for her lol

And I'd want a bigger penis if I'm honest lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every now and then, I wish I were more facially attractive. But I am a LOT more satisfied with myself overall than I used to be (which, earlier on, was not at all).

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. If I had a choice, I'd rather be taller, better skin, nicer pair of choppers, more muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had extra pair of head

0|0
    0|0
    • i can see how that would be sexy.

• I wish I was a little taller, more muscular...not too much though. Maybe like 6'2" and 170 lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I look decent already. Looking better would do nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I glad...you know, I'm good for a neandertal

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

i wish I had more muscles and a tan. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I wasn't born with arthitis so I could work out and build sexy muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • if had the option I wish I could be more uglier and have confidence with girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm pretty sure close to 99% of people do. Yeah we can be confident with ourselves as we should be but if we could automatically fix some flaw we have by magic I'm sure most people would agree with it. I'd want better hair and skin. And whiter teeth. But in reality I'm content with what I have. It's just a what-if thing.(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I could make a never ending list... I want ears that stick out less, a smaller forehead, thinner nose, thicker hair, bigger boobs, bigger teeth, and I wish I was shorter cause I'm so tall. I also want to gain weight.. because so many people ask me if I'm anorexic. but I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat! ahah it sucks.

but whatever. I've learned to be content with who I am cause I can't change myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. In every way.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have been trying to accept me for me but I think I have nobby knees and elbows and sometimes I wish that was different

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

I wish I was skinnier, bigger breasts, bigger ass, smaller nose.. Oh man, I always wish I was..

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinner legsss.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind toning up, I'm soft lol

and a little bit of a tan would be nice but other than that I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to get rid of some flaws but I'm OK with who Iam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I'd want everything about me to be more physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0