Total turn off? Hair on legs and hemorroide.

I got a quarter size hemorriode after 2 kids. I only shave occasionally during three seasons. Shave all summer to wear short clothes.

My husband has been so turned of by it that he won't let me touch him let alone have sex.

Is this sick, shallow? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obvious the kids are starting to be a pain in the a$$.

• that is one of the issues. however, I am still there mother and have to do a mother's job. I am still attractive according to some men who have flirted with me.

• And if men are flirting with you - that can be a turn off to a husband as well. It's like do you want him or them? My wife claims that people flirt with me. Frankly I don't believe it and certainly don't see it. As for the piles, cream makes them go away. No big deal.

• i don't tell him that stuff. Something I don't need to mess up a marriage :). if I am with him at an outing, I avoid men at all courses. He has no problem sharing with me how he droll over other ladies...i do agree with him some are beautiful...maybe I am too easy on him for him to treat me that way lol

What Guys Said 4

• As a northerner, a lot of females slack off during the winter months and does not bother me...hemorrhoids are not attractive but some of them cannot be removed and I am not into anuses & rectums anyway...so I can deal...(:

• i am going to try to get it remove...but bottom line, that's not the real issue, don't you think?

• taster, if it's not this, it will be something else...we can't never satisfy you guys lol jk.

• well..I am glad you are able to joke about it..O:O..I just don't see where you are doing anything that is such a turn off...o.O

• Preparation H and a razor... that's all you need ;)

• very shallow indeed

• Is there any problem making an effort at all to make yourself more attractive? A doctor can freeze and remove your hemmoroids and it wouldn't be too hard to find time to shave once or twice a week would it?

• agreement, I will get it done over spring break. however, summer time...no hair...he never notice...

i wonder what is the next excuse. there are more issues in the marriage then hair...you are a man...what makes a man not want his wife to touch him...hair and hemorrhoid is a joke to me.

• I don't nag. That is the biggest turn off for me. (his mom doesn't stop nagging him about stuff and she drives nut for talking none stop. So I know how nagging is an aweful way to "get" through).

Well, a guy at work tells me he come talk to me because of my smile. Even though I am asian, I should plenty of affection in the house and in public.

At a lost . Thanks anyway.

• Anytime. Good luck and I hope you figure out a way to imrove upon your marriage.

What Girls Said 2

• What a jerk! You gave birth to two of his children, and he has the audacity to refuse to have sex with you or touch you because of a stupid hemorriode?

I think that's ridiculous. Maybe you should talk to him about this and tell him how it makes you feel. I think that's pretty shallow of him.

I hope that what he said doesn't make you feel bad about yourself, or make you feel unsexy. There are many husbands out there who I'm sure would have no problem overlooking that minor flaw, and would still be ecstatic to have sex with their wife.

• he knows how I feel...i tell him everything. nothing he or other people said hurts me. I have a lot of self esteem and confidence :-)

i am also still attractive, guys still looks at me and flirts with me.

• Where they his children? If so, he's being pretty selfish.

• yes, and yes, he is self.