Do you like makeup ?

Guys, do you like it when a girl has some makeup on, and girls how much makeup do you put on? I usually put eyeliner and mascara, but not too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I put a lot of makeup on ..ALOT . I'm so use to it though, I have been wearing it since I was 13 and want to pursue being a makeup artist. My boyfriend loves it. He likes that I can play around with colors on my eyelids and like the whole smoky dark eye look. he thinks it hot. A lot of guys though like the natural look. I just think it looks boring on me but it works for a lot of other chicks

What Guys Said 4

• less is more

• i personally hate it, I prefer natural all the way, makeup makes girls look fake and makes me shrug

• Actually...mascara is all I like...what most guys don't like is concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer..all the rest is fine unless applied with a trowel...(:

• Hate it

What Girls Said 4

• I think guys like it when your wear makeup, but not so much that they can TELL that you're wearing loads of makeup. In other words, I think they like it when girls look natural.

I wear concealer and foundation, then set it with powder. Then, I use light beige eyeshadow on the inner corners of my eyes to make me look awake. Then mascara, and sometimes blush (if I look pale).

• Yup, Its my future career. Ofcourse.

Most dudes hate face makeup, from what I learned. But it doesn't stop me from doing what I love to do. I wear makeup to impress my own got damn self lol.

• Yes! I overdose on eyeliner and mascara, limit on concealer and foundation but use loose powder and primer and have a pad of over 100 eyeshadow shades and use the shade that best matches what I'll be wearing for that day and the look stays,..booya:D

• I Usually Wear Eye Shadow And Mascara I Don't Like Wearing A lot Of It