Sporty girls... good or bad? guys please..

do all guys find athletic girls threatening and unattractive? or just the ones I know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl and the guy. This one girl who was in my 11th grade chemistry class was on the weightlifitng team and I though she was beautiful, while one of my friends said she was a butterface.

What Guys Said 5

• Very attractive IMO.

• They're alright. Lots of guys--especially guys into sports, are really attracted by athletic girls.. Besides usually having a good body, they have a common interest to talk about!

• I love them! I enjoy doing sports and exercising and it would be awesome if my girlfriend liked doing it with me.

• good always!if a girl is sporty she is fit and if she is fit she is healthy and attractive ...our body is our temple and its upto us how we maintain it

• thanxs! :-D wish all guys thought like that lol

• if a guy is a sylvester stallone/ arnold schwarzenegger / expendables fan he will surely think like this

• Cheerleader sporty? Or plays-football-with-guys sporty? Yay to first, nay to the second.

• as in swimming competitively, training 6 times a week sporty

• Oh yeah, there is nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 0