What do you think of a guy that always wears black?

It is my preferred color of clothes. Do you mind dating someone who wear mostly black?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm with you on this one. I tend to wear a lot of blacks, grays, and browns. I'm just a fan of earth tones.

What Girls Said 27

• My initial thought is that he wears a lot of black - plain, simple observation.

I'll eventually think of what that potentially indicates - that the guy is reserved, that he has a "dark" personality, etc. I won't assume anything negative or positive based solely upon his clothing. Often, the way someone dresses is related to that individuals's personality, but that doesn't mean that you should analyze material objects and equate it to getting to know the person who possesses them.

As for dating someone who wears primarily black, it doesn't make or break a relationshp.

For example, just because I wear a lot of black, I'm not going to be attracted to a guy who dresses in black but whose personality conflicts with mine. On the other hand, I'm not going to be less attracted to a guy because wearing a lot of black can be indicative of negative characteristics.

• Don't mind :) Black in general is a very flattering color anyway.

• I mainly wear black, but people have had some issues with it... maybe just because I'm a girl. But I don't see the problem with anyone wearing mainly black.

• It really doesn't matter, as long as someone has a good personality, the color of his/her wardrobe wouldn't be an issue but it would to some people also seem that you arn't flexible enough to wear other colors and arn't open about to try other things.

• Kind of boring but it's not a big deal...

• His trying to cover hit pit stains in the summer.

• As long as you aren't goth and wear baggy pants with rips and chains. I wear a lot of black and it was strange when I lived in the country but now that I live in NYC, I don't think twice about wearing all black.

• I don't think I'd mind. If he wears all black all the time though, it'd get kind of weird because I'd think that he was goth or something...

• aslong as its nice looking clothes and not that goth stuff.

but I think its cool but yet safe, yet mysterious. I would go for the guy that wears more of colors because usually guys that wear all black are bad boys.

• "Black makes everyone look good and slim," that has always been my theory. so I take it that you want to look good and slim all the time... :P

• Nothing wrong with that. I almost always wear black.

• I think Cash

• I don't mind it =)

i have my own small collection of black clothes, maybe we'd match some days =)

• we have something in common, I love black too.

honestly, I wouldn't think anything...maybe more of a mysterious guy.

• The only person that wears black are those that up to no goo. I'm trying to break out that habit of wearing black and open myself up to more colors except red one color I refuse to wear

• Awesome we'll match lol

• It's your preference after all..

I think it's cool! ^^

• Nothing. I do too. It goes with almost everything. Isn't hard to get stains out. I'd think he was a smart and stylish gent.

• i always wonder why ya'll wear black all the time, there's a dude like that in college,and one in the turkish series I watch hahaha

• All black clothing = depressed, or goth.

• Hot and mysterious

• i would think we match ,it's all I wear most times anyway : )

• Not at all, my boyfriend is always either wearing black or grey, it's not a big deal.

• Thats my fave color 2 , I wear a lot of it lol . So I would think its cool since I do the same

• you're the male version of me. I have a lot of black as well

• I like it I don't think nothing negative about it

• News more color, even though there's nothing wrong with black lol :-)

What Guys Said 6

• Id think he'd be harder to see at night

• Will Smith's interpretation link

Johnny Cash's interpretation link

Now how can you argue with them?

• It worked for Johnny Cash.

• goth chicks are hot, though id get sick of the black eventually, would make me think my girlfriend was from the matrix or went to funerals everyday :/

• LOl I'm going through a goth chick phase right now. Something about that black hair is so hot!

• Black's a nice color.

• I would think that he's a guy who likes to wear black.