I need a tip from stylish girls.

I'm a bit on the trendy side when it comes to clothes. Is it okay to wear something that I bought a couple of years ago from a designer store or would that be too old?

Given that it's in new condition (haven't wore them because of size issues..)
Thank you guys.

I can't comment on answers because something is screwed in my browser

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't be able to tell anything without seeing the peices of clothes. Some older clothes are still in style, while some aren't. I prefer a laid back-casual type of style for guys. What I mean by this is like.. jeans and a nice fitting t-shirt. Nothing too baggy, nothing too tight. :)

What Girls Said 6

• well if its shoulder pads and mc hammer pants then no. never. but if its just a regular item then of course.

• Honestly, I don't know much about guy style...but nothing looks better on a yound dude in a vneck or slim button up shirt.

I don't care for designers. Although I do have a prada purse and broken gucci glasses.

• you can make any "old" clothes, look

stylish and new, if you put some time into it =)

• if it is something classical for sure but if you bought a shirt with a strange pattern which was in 10 years ago it would look a bit odd I guess

my tip is : if you buy something from a desinger make sure it is timeless and classic like a black jacket or leather jacket or simple jeans and buy things in neutral colors like black or white without patterns that might be out next year than you can wear these pieces for years

• yes! It's 100% OK, besides styles will always come back in!

• I wish I had the money to ask this question... damn. If it still fits and is in good condition, it get's worn.

What Guys Said 0