Girls, what do you think of guys who wear pink?

I recently bought a pink dress shirt and a pink tie for work. I may also look into a pink patterned sport shirt. I was just wondering what girls thing about guys who wear pink?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol You weren't going to wear them all together right? I think it can be cute...and shows you're confident in a way. But you don't have to go too crazy with the pink wardrobe to make a statement...

• How does it show confidence? Is it the fact that he's not paranoid about what other guys would think about him wearing pink?

• Yes and even some girls...because our society for whatever reason has engrained in our heads that blue=boy and pink=girl. Somehow it's more OK for girls to deck out in blue but sometimes people are more skeptical when a boy tries wearing pink. I think it's silly. Shouldn't matter. If you like pink, go for it. =)

• I agree. Pink does not scare me :)

What Girls Said 6

• Pink shirts really don't do it for me, I'm sorry when guys first started wearing pink shirts in high school I thought they look completely ridiculous.

• It's a color like any other.Nothing wrong with it.

• pink is my favorite color, and I wouldn't mind seein it on a guy. I like when guys wear colors like pink and purple :)

• Just a color. A lot of straight males wear pink

• he must have a lot of confidence in himself :)

• i think they look cheesy...

What Guys Said 2

• You'll get mixed responses.

It doesn't seem weird to me. Pink has been the 'number three' dress shirt color for a century.

Basically men's dress clothes tend to be navy, grey and brown, and pink plays well off all three.

Like I said though, some women love it, some hate it.

• I agree, I think it's a very good blend. I used to work in men's clothing too.

• It's completely normal for gay guys to wear pink ;)