Ugg boots and ridiculously oversized purses, guys what are your thoughts?

So I've noticed a lot of girls wear ugg boots and many carry around these giant oversized handbags. I'm just curious what guys think about these two things that so many girls seem to love, personally I think they're odd haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I like the look of calf-length boots or anything calf-length on a girl because it creates the illusion of meatier calves and thighs, almost more muscular, and I do like the look of an athletic girl. Uggs, however, are an exception simply because I know how poorly the soles are made and how bad they are for your feet.

I think that if you're going to carry around a purse that's bigger than a small size, you should get a backpack instead. If you're carrying enough crap around to necessitate use of a larger bag, then you're probably placing a fair amount of strain on your spine by always placing that significant weight on one shoulder. Switch to a bag of some sort, such as a backpack, that lets you evenly split the load between both shoulders. It's better for your spine in the long run.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like the look of uggs and I generally associate them with immature girls. I don't think a grown woman with any sense of style or sophistication would ever wear them. I have no opinion on the handbags...unless there is a dog in there, in which case it makes me think that person's role model is Paris Hilton and they are probably shallow and uninteresting.

• You know I hear that uggs create huge pools of sweat in your feet and make them smell.

I don't like either of them. But I don't think any man is going to be so shallow as to not date a woman because she has a big handbag or stupid boots.

Were shallow, not THAT shallow.

• Just fashionistas following a trend, I suppose. I think it's kind of funny to see all of it. You forgot the bug-eye sunglasses, btw.

• They are un-feminine and the users are probably trying to put men off or they are trying to attract weirdose.

• Uggs are hideous.

We don't notice the handbags, generally.

• uggs are really putrid to me. Knowing what girls keep in their bags I really don't mind the big bags

What Girls Said 2

• Ugg are UGLY as heck. All of them are ugly - the regular uggs, the ones covered in fur, etc.

I like a decent sized bag so I can carry a bunch of stuff, but not those HUGE bags you see some girls carrying. I think I carry just an average sized bag; I can't carry those tiny ones that you just just fit your wallet in.

• What do girls carry in those big bags? The typical useful stuff + ALL of their makeup and hair products? Or is it just like the useful stuff sitting at the bottom and air filling the rest?