Guys, how do you feel about hairy arms?

I have a little hairy arms (not the hand part but the arms from elbow to wrist)... it's not like man hairy but its still hairy...:( I didn't have issues with it until my brother started pointing it out :( Is this gross for you? Would you care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love, love, love downy hair on a girls arms. I like to run my top lip up and down to feel the tickle the hair gives. I also like hair on a girl's legs and under her armpits. After all, men like hair on a girl's head so why not a little bit of comfort on their arms and legs?

It is the advertisers promoting hair removal that are to blame for this urge to be hairless. They want to make money and this is a good way of doing so.

If I had my wish, I would ask all women not to shave any body hair off. Their hair is so nice to snuggle into.

On a practical note, my suggestion is to leave well alone. You do not say how old you are. Some young girls grow hair on arms and legs but it disappears when they reach late teens or sooner. If you shave it off it will grow again as stubble and this is not very nice. It may even grow coarser. Hair removal stuff like Veet can irritate the skin so just enjoy your appearance.

What Guys Said 8

• Not gross to me. It would only bother me if it bothered her and caused her to be self conscious or somthing

• In my experience this is very common with girls of Arabic or Eastern European/Russian descent. No, it is not a turnoff and I would not care.

• Is there a lot of contrast between the skin and hair (dark hair on pale skin)? I have a good amount of hair on my arms but it doesn't show up very much because of it's color. I'm sure that whatever the case there are about a dozen things guys notice about you before even realizing your arms have some hair on them.

• Never been bothered by arm hair.

• Imo, makes you look more human.

• No..not gross and No..I would not care...certainly rather have the hair than have you attempt to remove it...O:O

• It's fine

• I think that's gross. I just think it makes girls look more like a man,

What Girls Said 0