What do men find really UNATTRACTIVE in women?

I see a lot of questions on here asking about what men find attractive in women what about what you find most unattractive in a woman could be physical or attitude.

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical - BAD HYGIENE! Basically just girls that don't take care of themselves in general. Work out, eat right and stay well groomed and you will go a hell of a distance.

Attitude - Being lazy, grumpy, naggy. I know this should go without saying but as funny as it might be to you and your girlfriends talking about farting and pooing is not funny to us. At all. Bitching about other girls isn't attractive, I know it's hard not to:P, talking about other guys is a turn off. All the usual stuff really, there is nothing suprising to ye what turn's us off, if in doubt just don't do it:P

What Guys Said 4

• Vanity and narcissism are the biggest turnoffs for me. Also any physical manifestations of these traits, such as excessive use of makeup or plastic surgery.

• Nagging. when they really do think they are ALWAYS right and can never be wrong. Making big issues out of small ones.

• size queens.

• i find the eyes the most attractive. Especially when you can stare deep into them

What Girls Said 1

• I'm thinking the worst in a girl has to be personality. Most women are or can make themselves attractive with nice clothing a bunch of make up, can't really do much with a bad attitude.