Why are you intimidated with girls that are dressed up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't get intimidated by women that dress up, but I do get put off by women that have brand names slapped on everything they own. In my opinion, that's shallow and materialistic.

What Guys Said 6

• I get intimidated by girls regardless of how they dress. This one girl I liked in my 10th grade English class only basically wore a ratty dark grey jacket, a normal t shirt and jeans the whole year and I was to nervous to go talk to her at all. So to me it doesn't really mater how dressed up they are.

• I feel much more at ease when they're naked.

• Why would I be?

• Depends. If they look good it it, and comfortable and and confident in the way they look in it, then there is a good possibility. Otherwise, it may just not look good on them.

• Usually it's the preconceived notion that you are high maintenance and that you only go for rich guys. The more expensive the clothes, the more likely you're going to go for a guy with more money. Again, only a stereotype

• What do you mean by dressed up? A nice elegant dress that you'd wear to a formal event or a mini dress and anything else you would wear to something like a club?

What Girls Said 0