Guys- what do girls get you for Valentine's Day!

seriously... this is so hard

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go with something simple like a hand-made card or some cookies or brownies. Make him a CD of songs that remind you of him. Include the track listing and write little notes next to each track saying what you like about the song or what it makes you think of. Personally, it wouldn't matter to me what she gave me because I would love anything just because it was from her.

Now if only I could find a her...

What Guys Said 4

• something that shows you thought about him when you got it or made it.

example: my girl knows I drink mtn dew all the time, she got me a 3L bottle of it.

another thought, if you guys have a crazy sex life (or you want one) get him something down that road.

hope that helps!

• actually, it's not that hard...we want YOU! although a back massage would be great, too!

• A CD? Tickets to a show?

The best one is, if you are feeling sexy you can buy some lingerie or something, and just surprise him by being really super sexy.

• guys aren't to big on the holiday in terms of what you get him, I know that all I would want is a card, because it shows you at least care, if you want to get him in the mood then I think you know what you should get him

What Girls Said 0