Oh the pressures to look good!

Do you feel more pressure from the media, or your peers to look good?

I don't feel pressure from the media as much as from my peers to look good. I'm always finding myself comparing myself to friends, and peers.

• The media
  • Your peers

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel this pressure from everywhere. sometimes I feel there's no place for ugly people in this world. every advertisement show us perfect faces and bodies in every age. everything is photoshoped. and after 2 hours on google I feel like the ugliest person ever. cannot deal with it and cannot change it. we need to come back to reality.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• honestly I feel pressure from both, though I know I shouldnt. I would say mostly from peers though because I see what they actually look like and its harder not to compare myself to that.

• When you learn to look good because you want to look good, it can be kinda fun. The working out, watching what you eat, and keeping up with healthy food trends can be fun.

• Neither.I look good for myself first and if anyone else appreciates it,thats nice too.But it's all for me mainly.

• hmm probably not the media (since they are really pushing "thin is in"), but probably from my mom to dress age apropriate. ahah. I'm just really casual.

• pressure from la familia to not look like a hobo.

• Don't compare yourself to anyone else. That's the worst thing you can ever do. And nah I don't feel pressure from sh*t where to look good I just take pride in looking good nahmean?

• I compare myself to friends and other people moreso than to celebrities and stuff.

• none really, the pressure is from myself.