Uploaded some pictures on my profile.. need help deciding which to buy for a date.

I need your help girls. I have a date tommorow and I decided to go shopping to see what I could wear. I can't decide on the shirt and the pants. Which of the ones shown in my profile do you like most.

There are also 2 different pants, one is a bit baggy but stylish the second is a regular slim black pants (the one in my profile picture).

I have black shoes so ignore the boots. Please give me your opinion, which one suits me best?

Would use a more formal belt as well.
Just uploaded a new profile pic. Would this work for a dinner date? It is my usualy going out clothes, and if I don't buy a shirt and pants could save like 80 bucks and get some cologne or a chain instead...

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the baggier trousers in the first few pics.

And the white or gray shirts both look good.

But that's my preference, and depending on what you're doing - it might be a little too dressy.

• I am taking her to a really nice brazlian restaurant and then to a movie. I thought the baggy pants might be too casual actually so I find it interesting you say it might be dress, I do like the pants.

• The material, and pairing them with either of the two shirts make them look more 'dressy' but for a restaurant I think the outfit would be fine.

What Girls Said 9

• The 1st 2 outfits are the nicest I think.. the tshirt looks a little too tight into myself look.

• i like whatyou're wearing on your profilr pic.i choose that..

but it also depends on where you're going.

if it's a formal date, the the gray one..if not then I like what's on your profile pic :)

goodluck with your date..

• i like the last pic, the t-shirt one :)

• i like the last one!

• I like the second photo..

• 2nd all the way!

• the 1. pic

• i like the first two outfits on your page (white shirt, grey shirt), that's my personal preference.

• i like the last pic...the tshirt shows your manly body well

What Guys Said 1

• Not really my style, but I'll give you a few words of advice. First, for a 21 year old guy you look kind of up tight. I guess it has to do with all the solid dark colors/no contrast and tucked in shirt. =) If the location doesn't call for formal attire suite & tie then relax a little bit. If you still want to go for a dress shirt because it is something like a dinner date, then you can rock a shirt not tucked in with contrasting collar and cuff or a patterned shirt checked or striped to give you more character. Since you are wearing a collared shirt, make sure you have a nice collar, a nice pointed collar or a spread collar that looks good. Without a tie, the collar is going to be a focal point and is going to frame your face. Pay attention to the pattern of the material as well. Wear nice shoes. Women like shoes. =P good luck.