Guys would you date a short girl? What do you guys think of them?

I'm 5'1 and weight 108 and some of my girl friends say that a short girl doesn't look pretty or attractive...The guys I've dated have told me that they liked how tiny and short I am lol but that only makes me feel awkward...I feel they just tell me that to be nice...Would you guys really date someone this short?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'2" and an ex-girlfriend of mine was maybe 5'2", if that. She was cute and had a great personality...she humorously claimed she was "fun-size". I had to agree. ;-)

Besides being attracted to her for those reasons, I liked very much that she was comfortable with who she was and didn't let an unchangeable factor like height depreciate her own self-worth.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm only 5'4 so I love short girls. I wish there were more of them and I also wish they would stop dating the guys that are 6ft tall :P.

• I'm 6'3. Tall and short women look good in different ways, and I could be happy long term with either, but if I was building the perfect woman from scratch, I'd pick petite.

• youre girl friends are DEAD wrong...

I find women of your height to be the epitome of sexiness!

I love shorter, smaller women...plus the fact that I love it when a woman wears stilettos, she can can be tiny and rock however high a heel she wants and we'll still look good together.

What Girls Said 1

• Dump you're sorry ass jealous fake friends. I think they call those kind of women frenemy's. you know what I mean.Don't fall for that crap! Real friends don't put you down. I know. Watch when one of them likes the same guy as you there gonna go behind you're back and play whatever nasty game they can think of to make sure you don't get him. Can't stand those kind of women! I'm 5ft and a size6, gonna be 46 years old soon and had friends who are younger and jealous of me cause I can catch younger handsome men. Those b!ches are now my ex-friends.