Can you tell from looking in her eyes?

I like this girl and when I look into her eyes I get this amazing feeling I've never felt before. I feel like she is the one I belong with and I have this great connection with her. Does this mean anything, and has anyone else ever felt like this or had this happen to you?

I told her I liked her and she turned me down, but I catch her watching me at work and she smiles at me a lot, so I donno if maybe her feelings are changing or what.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I had this expwerience...there was a girl in my class and she used to see in my eyes,we have lots of eye contacts...i used to think why she looks in to my eyes but I hesitate to ask from her...but my case is little different she was the girl whom I admires...so I wrote her about my feelings.she refused,thus it proves that there would be nothing in her mind when she stares at me..might be you are taking in a wrong way...dont think much ...if anythings is going happen then it will happen no body can stops it...

What Girls Said 14

• Yes,
    I did feel this way, and continue to.
    I've only has it with my current relationship, and the others I never had,
    But me and my boy are getting married next spring ^.^

• Yeah. I definitely know what u mean. Every time I fall in love with someone or crushing on someone I will have this feeling.

• I've had it happen to me. It doesn't work out.

• No bitch. There's no such thing as love at first sight.

• That's chemistry! Go for it and ask her out on a date. That's totally biological.

• She's all yours, go for it before it's too late

• Depends on how long you've known her. If you've been dating for a while, it may be love. If you've been dating for a week a may just be lust.

• Yes it seems to me that your in love :)

• Idk, the real way to know u like someone is to like there eyes even when it's like everyone else's. And if looking into her eyes makes ur heart stop then yah u can tell

• Aww ??

• Yes this has happened to me. I took a chance went up to him and asked him out. He said yes. So go and take a risk. If she says no then she is the one who lost.

• of course it means something and no it has never happened to me. you're lucky!

What Guys Said 1

• she is confused whether to make you her's friend and talk to u...but she hesitates...go! and find ways to talk to her.believe me brother same thing is happening with me also these days...u can check my profile questions ...i also feels the same ..i also asked the same questions...