People say I'm cute....

I'm not really one who cares about how I look or what people think of me but I often get called cute. I know I look younger than my age (just turned 16) but I don't really think I'm attractive if that's what they mean. How do you think I'll look in the future? Thanks

link

should I grow my hair out or keep it like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• awww, oh my god you're so adorable. I want to cuddle you

• thanks - but being 16, it's kinda hard to like it when people say that haha

• i think you're prefect and I wish you were 3 years older

• :)

What Girls Said 11

• You are adorable.

If you become fit and athletic I'm sure the "cute" will quickly turn to hot in the future.

• If you stay active & healthy, you'd attract girls by age 18, because that's when you'll start looking like a man (height, sharpening of jaw bone, etc.). Good looking kid, keep being you ;)

• I agree with the others, you are cute. Don't worry, if they're giving you a compliment on your looks, you're not ugly. As for the future, you kind of remind me of Hayden Christensen. Maybe you'll grow up to look like him (which is definitely not a bad thing). lol

• lol yea I kinda see it...

• who knows what the future could hold, you could get acne, gain weight, etc, but then again you may become model material. lol

• you are cute.

I can't predict the future..but I see hot.

• attn whore

• i'm kinda the opposite ha ha - it just bugs me when people call me that because of my modesty

• Wow you werent kidding when you said people called you cute, cause you are! Its not a bad thing, you will look handsome when you are in your 20s, 30s, 40s etc.

You have blue eyes, if you were my age I would not let you go!

• you're cute. I wanna hug you. :D

id how you'll look in the future, guys tend to grow into their looks, look better over time. just keep healthy.

• I think people are right when they call you cute =)

your hair look good as it is, I don't think

you have anything to worry about in the future (-_^)

• The link doesn't work but if you look cute its not a bad thing except gay guys might hit on u?just take it as a compliment..cute guys make me smile when I see them but lately I've been thinking guys younger than me in my class are cute which is bad for me caz I'm a grade or 2 ahead of them.

• your hair is fine as is, and yes you are totally cute ;)

What Guys Said 1

• You look friendly and approachable. Also you have a really good camera :D