Tall, dark and handsome??

Ladies, you know how they say tall dark and handsome?

well if you had to pick only one of these traits for a guy and get rid of the other 2 which would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's evaluate

As far as skin and features go, I'm actually REALLY drawn to gingers and Asian guys as of late :P when are gingers ever dark? LOL but I'm really not picky about dark or light features. I'm only fascinated by gingers and Asian guys but they aren't preferences considering I don't see too many gingers and the Asians I know fit into 2 groups: the wannabe skater-thug Asians, the type with the suped up Hondas & Acuras and the nerdy Asians who talk to their other fellow nerds, i.e, no girls

Ok, well, I know this is technical but I feel like handsome is for older men, like in their 30's.

I'll keep tall, simply because I'm not picky about the whole dark thing and well, as long as he's decent in the face he'd be attractive enough to me

I don't go around saying I like tall, dark and handsome though, so...yeah...i'm kind of biased cause only one thing appeals

What Girls Said 11

• Wow, that's tough! I don't care about the dark part. A guy can be white as day and still be sexy. My dilemma is having to choose between tall and handsome. I could never date a guy shorter than me, nor can I be attracted to someone that is not physically handsome! I can't choose. It's either tall AND handsome or not at all.

• Handsome, gotta be attracted to him. Tall is about 5ft 11 and above, I'm OK with shorter than that as long as he's a few inches taller than me. (i'm only 5ft4, so it's not a height that's hard to beat). Dark ahhh, chances are if I believe he's handsome, it probably won't bother me too much that he doesn't look like the typical guy I would go for.

• i'll keep the tall, I love tall men specially when they're above average

• Tall definitely (;

• Tall, of course

He doesn't have to be extremely handsome or dark

• Tall. . .

<3

A guy doesn't have to be super handsome & when it comes to skin tone I really don't care.

• All I need is handsome. I don't even need the rest lol. Handsome includes everything.

XD

• I'd choose handsome. I'd rather be with a short handsome guy than a tall ugly guy.

• tall :) the guy needs to be bigger than his girl, makes the girl feel dainty

• surprise surprise lol

• well there's a lot of pressure on girls to be small/petite, it's hard to look petite when you're the same size/bigger than your boyfriend, you'll like a whale!

• not as much pressure as being a tall guy but sure

• im a sucker for a tall guy even though I'm 4'11

my first boy friend was 6'3 and my current and second boyfriend is 6'2

• Tall.. I want a handsome man.

I'm fine with a short guy, I'm dating one. Duh. Haha

What Guys Said 1

• *fingers crossed thinking tall, tall, tall, tall*