How to deal being ugly looking and fat,short all your life since childhood?

i know looks are very important to males I mean really important like how important is important I have story to tell I was bullied by people when I was going to school and secondary school never went to debs or any thing like that . I was born very bad asthma condition and turned eye so I was obese child I could do any running in the school yard I get attack of asthma I also wore old fashioned brown the glassed my glassed wore like end beer bottles I also had greasy hair I wore 2 plaits and very bad skin ,i also had eye patch too for very long time ..none guys I went to school in secondary school would even talk to me . guys would call me buffalo fattie . not much has changed since then I find it hard I try new I got cruel teased about it so I stop doing it I also got made fun for making improvement . I also have double chin with hair on it . my mother told personality counted it does n.t

guys don't care for personality I find for me .i have very low esteem to guys been arrogant and obnoxious to me tell me I am not worth knowing .telling me about they ex girlfriends and how hot they are I was not wroth knowing so I get left there in tears .

single for good. I had no bathroom as child no mirrors and no real money

no ugly ducking to supermodel story

no rages to riches story

just all down hill its keep going down hill

What Guys Said 1

• > How to deal being ugly looking and fat,short all your life since childhood?

I just try to coexist because I can't afford cosmetic surgery. Face lift, head transplant, gut removal, leg lengthening and all those awesome sci fi impossibles that I could only dream of.

> my mother told personality counted it does n.t

Oh it counts. But it seems like it only counts if you have the looks.

Someone attractive and friendly is better than an attractive bitch.

> guys don't care for personality I find for me

Conditioning. Society has conditioned people that looks are the be all and end all.

I don't have a way around it. I can only relate.

I can't pretend that it will get better or easier. Just that the world is full of idiots with attitude.

But sometimes someone nice comes along. I don't pretend to know where or when. But keep up the hope (hard as it is) because sometimes paths do cross. And either looks won't matter to this person or he may even like what he sees. Someone genuine like you in this artificial world.

That's hard to find.

What Girls Said 0