Girls would you ever go bike riding in a skirt/dress?

I go bike riding in skirts and dresses a lot and was wondering if I'm the only one who does or would want to. I know it countries like France and the Netherlands a lot of women do this Here are some examples in pics: link link link

• Yes, I would want to or already do.
  • No, I would not
  • I don't ride bikes/I'm a guy and want to see results.
Don't forget to answer the poll.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am a female I ride a moutain bike and some times I do wear my summer dress when I'm ridding , its cooler on me . I do ridewith my legsclosed.

• That's cool that you do too.

• do you go mountain biking or just happen to ride a mountain bike? asking cause one of the other girls says she goes mountian biking and does not wear a skirt/dress while doing it.

• You never answered my question.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it would be nice.

• Why wouldn't you? That's the whole reason why womens' bikes are designed differently, with the lower top tube.

• I guess some women won't because they would be afraid that the skirt or dress would go up or get caught in the bike. It also depends were you live, in the Netherlands it is commonplace for girls to ride bikes in dresses, not so much in America. Some girls wouldn't want to because they don't really like wearing skirts/dresses at all anyway.

• Sounds good

• I think it would be extremely sexy to see.

• Noticed the girl in the last pic is wearing heels, that's priceless.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't bike ride in a skirt or dress because I'd be too afraid of the wind picking up and flashing my underwear to everyone.

• This article might help: link

• That has happen to me a few times, but if you look for tips online and practice you get used to it so it is not really a problem.

• You should try it, you're already beautiful and if I saw you riding a bike in a skirt or dress you would not only look even more stunning, it would also be sexy as hell.

• I'd probably ride a bike with a dress, if I knew how to ride one lol

• You never learned how to ride a bike? It seems that most people learm that as kids even if they never ride bikes after childhood.

• Oh, sh*t sorry. Now I feel bad.

• It's whatever lol

• I still do.

• I would if I was in NYC and just rode around going places. But where I live, I do it for the exercise, so I wouldn't wear dresses.

• Yeah, sure why not.. If I ever own one.

• nooo I wouldn't lol

• Why?

• Mmmmm thank u

• Welcome.

• I like the background of the last one : POLICE

I think it's pretty when I see a girls dress blowing in the wind ( or skirt)

it looks cool.

I think you should :)

• I already do, I was just wondering if other people do too.

• If I where to go on a bike date I would wear something like this: link

• ya that's really pretty :)

• I think it looks a little off when a girl is in a dress just my opinion.

The 1st one is acceptable because she has tights.

• So you would if you were wearing tights?

• Probably so.

Even though my 1st option would mostly likely be pants.