Is it possible that I am intimidating?

So I am 20 years old and still haven't found a good guy to call my boyfriend. Every guy I've ever been involved with either screws me over or ends up being a huge asshole. Guys always come up to me saying how beautiful and gorgeous I am but if I'm so pretty why can't I find a good guy? People say its because I'm intimidating but is that just a cop out?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the downside of being a pretty girl: Good guys are afraid to approach, and the guys who do approach are often jerks.

You may have to go through a lot of guys to find the really good one that you want to be with. Don't worry, you'll find him if you just keep trying. Maybe try looking in a different area.

What Guys Said 3

• In this paragraph you do seem intimidating, and if a guy is in a relationship where his dominance is challenged he has to up the ante, therefore becoming a jerk or an asshole. My thought would be, is to be more subtle with your personality. If you are any type of controlling, do it in a more charasmatic way. And don't worry guys love girls with an intimidating personality, but like I said they like to be in control.

• You might not like good guys, or you might not be beautiful and gorgeous. Gorgeous women are intimidating, so acting casual and blunt will help give a sign you're ready to talk to.

• Do you dress too provocatively? where do you go to find nice guys?...

What Girls Said 1

• Wow after reading this it sounds exactly like the same situation that I'm in right now. I seem to always get cheated on or treated badly when I do get into a relationship. All I pick up are assholes. I've even tried to take it upon myself to approach some guys but that never really seems to go to far either. So hopefully your situation got better for ya.I'm still stuck with how to act to be more approachable.